Thursday, July 31, 2008

my story

My name is Mohd Hisham bin Hashim. I was born on 9th August 1986 at Hospital Kepala Batas . I live at Kepala Batas Penang. I have 3 sibling, where I have 2 older sisters. I’m the youngest in the family. My father died when I was 14 year old. my sister is a teacher. She teach mathematics and science. My second sister is currently studying with me at University Malaya. My mother works as an agriculturist at MARDI.

My first education was when I was 3 years old. I was sent by my parents to a kindergarten school. When I was 7 years old I studied in Sekolah Rendah Kebangsaan Paya Keladi. After I finished my primary school then I went to a secondary school. Sekolah Menengah Paya Keladi. After I graduate my SPM.I went to Form six school to take STPM. During my time in secondary school. I’m an active person and always active in football. I played football from form two unil form five. My school was a champion for 4 straight times in a football tournament in Kepala Batas. We were also qualified to play in a state league. After I graduated my SPM then I worked at a 24 hours shop that is 7eleven. I gained many experienced while I was working at that shop.

While I was waiting to join University Malaya, I worked as a part-time at factory, 24 hours shop and lastly at MARDI as a labourer. I gained many experienced such as planted flowers and take care of the flowers. It is to make sure that the flowers grow.

I have many hobbies. My favorite is reading novels because it also can gain my knowledge and it make my mind relax.. My favorite writer is Abdul Latif Talib. He always wrote about the history Islam. Among novesl that had been written and produced by him was “Abu Bakar Sahabat Sejati, Setelah Robohnya Kota Melaka and Si Bongkak Tanjung Puteri”. Apart from that my other hobbies is listening radio, I’m into R’N’B and rock. What I always do in my spare times is going to the cinema. I like watching new movies but I like horrying stories a lot

I had been interviewed three times by sport science lecturers before taking my degree. I did not get through it twice. But luckily, I passed my third interview and my objective to come to University Malaya is to graduate and also to achieve many things even in theory or practical.

No comments: